What kind of topic about Japan are you looking for?
sushi tempura ramen

Friday, August 10, 2007

Meat ball


Meat ball


This is side dish with beer last night.

It's simple. There are humbulg steak sold in market, we just need to buy them.

Usually, "save 50%" seal are put after 6om. so it costs 50 cents per each.

If you like it, you can grill it and take.

But I prefer this small meat ball rather than humbulg steak.

So I mix all 4 humbulg steak and pug them. Dredge a little bit potato starch and depfry them(not grill).

And then I dip them into soy sauce and Japanese Karashi(mastard) sauce.

Great combination with beer, but it is popular among kids :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi taro,

Why are your meatballs dark?
I made some it is not dark like that ,,, its brown. :)

Taro said...

Because it is overcooked ... lol
And it should be a little bit overcooked to make it more delicious, so I dredge potato starch. \it is easy to get dark but necesarry to be crispy :D