What kind of topic about Japan are you looking for?
sushi tempura ramen

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Takenoko tempura


Takenoko tempura


I have already written that I like tempura.

I like prawn tempura, but begetables tempura are also great!

Pumpkins, potato, and carrots amd more. A lot of begetables are being cooked for tempura in Japan.

I don't know very well about US or Europian coutries, but I think Prawn tempura must be most popular.

I ate Takenoko tempura for dinner tonight.

"Takenoko" is bamboo shoot.

I don't know if it's popular in overseas, but I found "bambou" in Japanese-Freach dictionary.

So maybe bamboo is eaten in France or other Euro areas.

If you like tempura, I'm sure that you love Takenoko tempura!

Remember, I strongly recommed you to eat Takenoko tempura with SALT!

Soy sause and tempura sauce is not good for Takenoko tempura.



For more info, go to http://www.dietmodificationsinjapan.com