What kind of topic about Japan are you looking for?
sushi tempura ramen

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wasa-beef


Wasa-beef


What do you want for your side dish with beer or whiskey?

For me, I like potato chips for beer!!

I think potato chips are imported from US or somewhere, it's popular in Japan as well.

I'm not sure but I think there are 20 or more kinds of potato chips are sold in every supermarket.

My favorite potato chips is this one attached above.

Have you ever heard about Wasabi? The ground green begetable inside Sushi.

This potsto chips tastes and smells like Wasabi. So when you eat this one, inside of your nose will be painful as far as eating Sushi!

I found it at Asian foods store in the Philipines, so I think it has been exported to oveaseas.

If you like Wasabi or spicy foods, you should try it on when you found it in your place!



For more info, go to http://www.dietmodificationsinjapan.com

No comments: