What kind of topic about Japan are you looking for?
sushi tempura ramen

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kawara-Soba






This dish is local food in my uncle's hometown. Maybe guys lives in Tokyo have never eaten this dish.

Actually It's 2nd time for me to eat this in my life. But I like it(Maybe I like any noodles).

1, Prepare the electoric heater.
2, stirfly thin sliced beef and remove from heater after the beef colored brown.
3, Open the packed-noodle(ready to cook) and stirfly it.
4, After the noodle become hot, Add beef and dredge seaweed.

That's all we need to do. And dip it into sweet soy-sauce and eat.



Does someone help me to find how to write dynamic writing in English?
I want to write it with (+_+) or something like that.

For more info, go to http://www.dietmodificationsinjapan.com

No comments: