What kind of topic about Japan are you looking for?
sushi tempura ramen

Friday, June 1, 2007

Introducing my favorite blog


!!!!Notice!!!!


Have you ever been to Japan? And How did you experience about Japan?

Today, I added Philippine girl in Tokyo to my favorite list!

This blog is written by a "Philippine girl" lived in Japan.

Still now she writes very interesting post for someone have some experience in Japan or being interested as well.

If you are, why don't you visit her blog and post comment or advise?



For more info, go to http://www.dietmodificationsinjapan.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you taro!!!

i am very delighted when I saw this.

arigato gozaimasu :)

Taro said...

My pleasure.

If you know some good blog about Japan or Japanese, please tell me! I like communicating with guys via my blog!