What kind of topic about Japan are you looking for?
sushi tempura ramen

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Japanese curry


Japanese Curry


As I wrote in this post, I like curry.

I think curry like the picture is Japanese's original.

Ceartainly, Curry was imported from India, but developed by Japanese chef in Japan.

Hmmm I like both Indian curry and Japanese curry.

Japanese curry is mild and served with rice.

Indian curry is spicy and flavorful and basically served with bread.

I like curry flavor, so I often add curry powder into tempura flour. It's delicious as well!

2 comments:

Camemberu said...

Hello again, Taro! Glad you dropped by my blog!

Yes the recent comments widget is quite useful, isn't it? I'm glad you like it!

Yummy curry in your post! I really miss real Japanese food. But hey, I'm making a trip to Japan later this year, so I'll definitely be reading your blog a lot.

Taro said...

Really?
So you may need to plan what to eat in Japan. If you plan well, you can enjoy Japanese foods and save money!
I don't go out for dinner often, but I am so satisfied with my dietary habit everyday!